The adjustable LRP shock absorbers have been realized and designed specifically for Land Rover Discovery 3/LR3; Land Rover Discovery 4/LR4 and Range Rover Sport L320.
They replace the original shock absorber by conserving the pneumatic system and the standard height variations or those offered by the Easy Lift module, which are the perfect complement.
They are also equipped with a hydraulic limit switch to avoid the usual breaking of the internal pads, which are frequently used in the Off-road vehicle.
Why compromise? By softening or hardening the hydraulics depending on the need, with the LRP shock absorbers you can always set the best setting both on the road and off-road, increasing the stability and performance of your vehicle.
Available to order, shipping within 4 weeks
- High pressured nitrogen gas monotube shock absorber with remote reservoir
- Made of steel and ergal, machined from solid with CNC machining
- 22mm piston rod and 50mm large aluminum piston
- Integrated hydraulic Bump Stop
- Adjustable in 35 steps compression by external regulator for customization according to use and vehicle load
- Supplied as standard with revolving fitting on remote reservoir to facilitate positioning
- “Heavy Duty” braided steel connecting tube with woven polyester coating
- nr. 4 adjustable shock absorbers with remote reservoir